Achievements of BIO-TECHNOLOGY
The Department is accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi and recognized by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), New Delhi
Research Centre recognition
- Anna University, Chennai
- Annamalai University, Chidambaram
R & D Funds
By AICTE, DBT, UGC, DST, DIT, BSI, TSTC, MES, MNRE, IICE and TNSCST
- National - 65 and International - 59.
MOU's Signed by Bio-Technology
- National MOUs - 20 including CLRI
- Inter-National MOUs - 3 viz., MTU - USA, TNOU - Taiwan, PSB Acdemy Singapore
- Seva Dairy products, Pondchy pharmaceuticals, Geekay Aqua etc.
The Department of Science and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India has approved a project on "DEVELOPMENT OF COUNTER IRRITANT FOR THE OCCUPATIONALLY ACQUIRED DERMATITIS AMONG WOMEN WORKERS OF CASHEW NUT COTTAGE INDUSTRIES"